“Average creppe, not any discover...”
Review of Creperie d'Oc

Creperie d'Oc
Ranked #84 of 286 Restaurants in Narbonne
Cuisines: French
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We went to this local with my wife that love creppes. Well, if I have to split it in 3 major parts:
Food: not the best creppes we ever tried, even out of france were better, not very original and short choices and you dont get full enogh, but anyway they were well tasty for sure.
Restaurant: when we were there was empty, but i just think the adjective is averege ( knowing that you're not on a big important city)
Service: this part was nice and always with a smile, and fast serving, one of the best parts.
Well, I suppose that if you want a creppe in narbonne that could be a good place, but far away from a excelent experience!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stopped here in a little alley near the Cathedral for a light lunch.The service was excellent with a smile. We had a crepe with lardons and cheese- lovely. My salad with lardons, tomatoes, goats cheese was really well dressed and far more than I was expecting, but it was so nice I had to finish it but coudnt fit in a dessert!. My husband had the 4 saisons pizza, which he said was the best pizza he has ever eaten. 2 bowls of cider finished off a lovely lunch enen if it was more than we had planned!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Dined here twice for lunch, charming decor in an old part of town, our host and owner who also spoke excellent English was as charming and helpful as you could wish for. Always pleasant with an easy smile. Service discreet and fast the traditional Normandy gallettes adn crepes were delicious and filling, We also opted for the cider as a change from wine and this was also excellent. If you're looking for a classy place with nice atmosphere and good food look no further. We'd go back, actually we did go back and the standards were the same. Bravo!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I'm not reviewing the food, but my experience at this place.
I love to eat a crepe when I'm in France, so I was delighted to find this nice place in Narbonne during a very short stay there.
It was noon, I wanted to have a crepe as a quick snack, but my boyfriend wasn't hungry, so he ordered just a drink. The waiter told us that this wasn't possible, as the place was a restaurant, not a café, so he would have to order something to eat. We left.
I might have understood if it would have been lunchhour and the place was been packed, but we were the only clients. Very disappointing.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

This is a delightful little restaurant, in a shaded street, close by the Cathedral. There is a small amount of shaded outside seating, but the inside is charming, with a small internal water feature.
At first we weren't going to stop as we wanted lunch & thought they would only serve crepes, but they also had a very reasonable formule menu (12 euros) & we both had a delicious meal, with helpful & attentive service.
A real find, not touristy at all, excellent value for money