“Top notch”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Comédie
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

A lovely restaurant located on the edge of the square. Good food and drink with a welcoming atmosphere. Our waiter was very good and spoke good english. Complimentary limoncello or coffee was an added bonus!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We had a lovely evening out there. Had pizzas, pasta and coke. The staff is helpful, happy and smiling, speaks some English (enough to get things done). The location is great, just in the middle of Place de la Comédie. Would recommend dining outside, its open, windy and a happy place. Just take care of the wind which is good but too strong sometimes.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Nice big restaurant in the heart of the city.The carpaccio is very good. Nice service. There is a covered terrasse. The wine is tasty and starts at 3 euros. The pizza is ok, it could be a bit better with more cheese for example. There is also a fixed meal for about 15 euros (2 courses).

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I are here today and were so thankful we picked it. Our server noticed my French was severely lacking and was kind enough to speak to me in English. She took time to explain the menu and we never felt rushed even though it was busy. The food was absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Nothing special. My pizza was lacking some taste, I had to add more salt. Weird thing, they added lettuce on top of pizza with balsamic vinegar (which I dislike). It would dilute the taste even further if I hadn't eaten it first :)

Date of visit: December 2017