“Just a bar!”

Cubanito cafe montpellier
Ranked #256 of 1,682 Restaurants in Montpellier
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

It is nothing special. Perhaps since it is one of the few Latin places in the city center, then it's popular. I would recommend it for young people and students. The drinks are very expensive (11 EUR for a very regular Mojito) and the staff was a little disorganized..

They made a mistake on sitting us in a bigger table and 30 min later they asked us to go to other area to sit a group. Even though we were still having our drinks. For sure, the other place was not so comfortable as our original table.

Apparently, they specialize on Mojitos, and they have a bunch (50 or more) of glasses with the mixture of mint, lemon and sugar.. I am no bartender, but I think that the final result is not that nice! So, at the end I ended up drinking beer.

If you don't have any other option, then, it's ok..

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I were staying in Montpellier for a couple weeks and we were searching for a place that had good prices, good drinks, and had music and dancing and his was the place!!! We came here as often as we could. The drinks were always amazing and the staff was so friendly! We came to salsa night and had a blast. It wasn't too crowded which was nice and service was very fast. We loved the atmosphere! I would recommended this place to anybody!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Great lively atmosphere with a large range of drinks on the menu. The cocktails were lovely however a little pricey, enjoyed this place.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Christie M
Reviewed July 11, 2016

The place is excellent for having some fun. It is very youthful. I had some nice drinks in their Latino interior and was amazed to find many youngsters Salsa dancing, being trained by the café employers. In short it was fun.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

if you like cocktails and loud music and under the age of 25, this is the place! Anyone else, try the small bar down the end of the road!

Date of visit: June 2016