“Fine”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2016

This sushi shop is a fine one. I would not say excellent as some items seemed expensive, and the portions are small. However, the quality was ok and above all the service was really cordial and attentive.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Very welcoming, but some of the items of the menu are a little expensive and come in small proportions, but have a good flavor.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I've been in Antigone for one and a half month what made me opportunity to know the area, and Sushi Master was the worst one from far away!!!!!! First of all, I asked for an boat that was suppose to came with 2 makis of salmon caviar. When it arrived they just changed it for salmon makis, they didn't ask me, and when I asked they say to me that the salmon caviar was out of stock - the should tell me that when I asked for it!!!!!
The fish wasn't really good and the service was as polite as a horse!!! Overall I paid 35€ for a bad food and a bad service!!!

4  Thank jcclemos
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Despite the late hour, I was welcomed and service was efficient and timely throughout the meal.

All the dishes, Miso soup, Sushi and the fish ramen noodle stew were good quality and tasty.

The Japanese beer and sake were also pleasant, complementing the meal too.

Unfortunately it all added up to nearly 40 Euro, so a tad over budget...

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews which are recent I thought this could be interesting. But there was Monsieur and Madame as the other reviews stated just a French guy who was quite nice but clearly under the water. He had to make the rice, every order was slow to get done. He went from table to kitchen and what really bugged me was that he always was wearing gloves. Same gloves to take orders same glove to cook. We should have left but we didn't already too late for that. Food was ok. Not worth the wait really. Felt sorry for the guy but not my job to be feeling sorry for him. People seemed quite patient with the whole thing but it was just not professional and sadly don't think I'll be back.

1  Thank CUinParisagain
Steff34070, Gérant at Sushi Master's, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear CUinParisagain,

I just read your comment. First at all, i'm verry supprised about your long complain of my gloves and of my physique in the service. So I tell you that you can tell me for it, as soon as you saw my same gloves. But I always was not weaning gloves and not a same gloves. Please do let me know should you complain to return to our restaurent, because I unknown you. I' m a professional and I always take care of the service about my guests, and you can read somme comments about on the Tripadvisor website.
I'm really sorry about your last experience during your last food in our restaurent.
I hope to welcome you soon to our restaurent, to show you my hands whithout gloves or not a same golves for care of you.
M. RAY, gérant.