“Good Thai food, very authentic!”
Review of Ban Thai

Ban Thai
Ranked #216 of 1,742 Restaurants in Montpellier
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This restaurant is run by a couple, I think and the Thai lady is making sure the taste is always up to standard. She was so friendly that she told me some tips for cooking Thai food when I was paying at the counter.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We had dinner in this restaurant in Montpellier recently. The food was great in general, my mother and fiance were very happy with there dishes. I was less impressed as I'd had pad thai in many places and this was not my favourite but perhaps it was personal taste. The desserts were not great but Thai food is not known for it's desserts/ Overall I would recommend this restaurant as a nice Thai food experience.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 15, 2015

We visited here last week when we were in France staying with family. It had been recommended. The staff were great and very friendly and the food was gorgeous.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 2, 2015 via mobile

Very happy we found Thai place in Montpellier. Really good Thai food. I had the chicken Thai curry really tasty. Fast service and good food all round.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed June 20, 2015

We have been eating here for years now and it never disappoints, fast and attentive service, great dishes made with genuine ingredients. We tried several thai restaurants and this one certainly is one of our favourite ones so far.

Date of visit: June 2015