“Great food and service”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

The service was very friendly, and food fantastic. It was a busy Friday night and we were very well looked after. Highly recommended, especially the canard!!

1  Thank Senorhondo

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We are staying here for a few weeks and have gone plenty of restaurants for lunch and dinner. we stopped for lunch here after it was recommended by a colleague and we are so glad that we did. The terrace was full so we sat inside and it was perfectly quirky, clean, and relaxing. We glanced at the menu but ordered what everyone else was having - the prix fixe lunch. I chose the small casserole for my lunch and my husband chose the frittata-like tart. Both were served with the rest of the lunch- kind of like a deluxe lunch tray. It included a tasty, medium sized salad, a shooter of some sort of herb concoction, and a dense fudge brownie. Served with a bowl of bread on the side of course. We ordered a carafe of rose wine to complete the lunch and we both though it was perfect. We liked everything we were served, the waiter (who I believe was also the owner) was incredibly patient with our poor french, and the meal was served promptly. All in all and incredibly great lunch value and we plan on returning a few times before we leave.

I saw someone order the burger and fries and it looked equally amazing.

In short- if you have a lunch hour or don't want to struggle through a menu of the same old fare I would highly recommend a lunch here. It was innovative, tasty, and again- an incredibly value at 12 euro each (not including wine).

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Interesting, inspired food, excellent service, good atmosphere. It's an intimate little place providing a thoroughly satisfying dining expereience

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Everything was just right, the food, the decor, the staff, the atmosphere and even the dog! We booked a table for 7.30 and were the first ones in there but it soon filled up. Every course was faultless. We had ravioli salad and savoury tiramisu, beef fillet with dauphinoise potatoes and gambas with tomato tart, and for desert, the salted caramel croustillant was to die for! One of the best meals we've ever had, considering I lived in France and Spain is a very high praise! I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We always enjoy France and love to go out for dinner. This was really an extremely positive experience. We took a 3 course meal and we loved all the courses. Great tasting and also well presented food (not always the case in France). One of the best meals for I've ever had. A+++
A must try! Only downside: the small tables outside.