“Lovely curry!”

Ranked #223 of 1,742 Restaurants in Montpellier
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Comédie
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Food was lovely, service quick, waitress not very kind, but we got everything we asked for in a short period of time. My curry was really tasty!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 27, 2018

This is the right restaurant if you are looking for a Vietnamese restaurant in Montpellier. We ate the traditional Vietnamese beef soup pho and beef noodle salad. The taste was authentic, though I missed some basil in the soup. The price is in the expected range of similiar restaurants. It’s a nice place for a lunch at least.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Ordered the vegetarian Pad Thai, I have had many in my life but this one should not be called pad Thai because it tasted nothing like it- It consisted of rice noodle with soya sauce, deep fried pieces of tofu and the vegetable were a mix of frozen vegetables- It was horrible, paid and left. The service was unfriendly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

The foods doesn't taste like Thai at all, first time I've ever tried Top Yum with lots of coconut milk inside, taste totally too sweet, not sure if it's a meal or dessert. We ordered Phat Thai too, the same thing a very big disappointment

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I went there two days ago. I ordered the lacquered pork plate and I really like it: I highy suggest it!!
The place is not so big but I like this kind of atmosphere: cosy and quiet. Because of the place, I suggest to arrive as early as possible. During summer, they put some table outside. It makes the place bigger.
Coming from Reunion Island where I am used to spicy plates, I am not disappointed about the food. This is really tasteful!
The waitress is very kind even if she does not speak french very well but the matter is that she understands us. So don't hesitate to repeat or to ask for any explanation.
I will be back there for sure!

Date of visit: May 2016