“Old French Hotel”

Add it.
Acropolis
Ranked #831 of 1,455 Restaurants in Montpellier
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We found this hotel near the beach at Montpellier....it is a real old syle Hotel open over 30 years and you can tell that by the interior...We were greated by a very charming man at the front desk their was one room available...but the snag was the t.v. was not working...we loved the area so we decided to take it...the room was very dated but had a real charm to it...we had a balcony which was lovely to have a bite to eat on....the room was clean but I felt over priced...but I guess when your in a nice location people put up with it to be beside the beach the beds were comfortable so we were happy the shower was wonderful so I was happy...the evening porter had no english and my husband had no french so the porter was not going to let my husband in that evening so that was a problem but eventually through hand signals they managed to work it out and my husband was able to get into the room to collect something...
All in all an o.k. experience....