“Nothing Special”

Neighborhood: Saint-Roch
Roma, Italia
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The restaurant is very good located in the Montpellier old city centre, atmosphere was simple but very good. We had the "bistrot menù" with appetizer and main course. The food was quite good, but I expected bigger plates for a 25 € per person bill. Meat was tasty, very simple the goat cheese appetizer. Wine "du moment" was for 17€ and probably wasn't worth it.
In Montpellier there are several better places.

• Visited November 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Horrible badly cooked meat”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

First off, I must admit I enjoyed my meal. I had a tartine that was actually quite good. As others have reviewed, the salads are soaked in oil (soaked and soaked through and through with more oil than an oilspin). Strange. Anyway, I enjoyed my meal but my wife ordered the piece de boucher and we had trouble figuring out what it was. I thought it might be an organ or perhaps horse meat. It was very meaty tasting and incredibly chewy. Finally, we asked the server and he said it was onglet. But onglet is never that chewy or that meat-y tasting unless it's bad quality or badly cooked (or both or horse meat masquerading as beef as I might've thought). In any case, it ruined our meal. Deserts weren't great either. For the price, there are far better restaurants in Montpellier.

• Visited October 2012