“The very best!!”
Review of Papagros

Papagros
Ranked #17 of 1,745 Restaurants in Montpellier
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I have had the best experience here! Incredibly fresh, perfect service and food that make your body shiver. Absolute best!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Last week with friends we went for some drinks and food.Nice place to Grab some « TAPAS » and discover lot of good taste and share , all food are fresh and delicious .We really spend a great time

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I had dinner there with my husband this week, the service was good the food fine but far from excellent.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Papagros is honestly now one of my favorite place to go and grab something to eat.
I discovered it like 2 months ago and since I go there at least once a week.
The food is amazing, the product are fresh and the most are homemade, and you can feel it in your mouth. The plates look superb, and there is plenty of different choices, you can try anything on the menu and you won’t be disappointed I promise you.
The burrata mozzarella is such a blessing and the fries are perfect. I also really recommend the cod fritters, they’re homemade and they’re the best I ever tasted.
The wine is the perfect French wine you want to drink, and honestly the prices are affordable and worthy the quality of the products.
I haven’t tasted all the products yet because their are so many on the menu, but i can’t wait to go back.
The plates are the perfect size.
Honestly I don’t have anything wrong to say, it is one of my favorite place to go at the moment and I am pretty sure it’ll stay that way for a while.
I went with my friends, family, my lover... and anytime the moment i spend I awesome.
And moreover the waiter is really nice and kind, and that is something I really look forward to when it comes to eating out.
Go there and you’ll thank me later ;)
Ps: the location of the bar is in the city center so it is perfect when you to go in a bar or a club after eating!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Both the owner and the chef were happy to advise on dishes and wine selection - I had the Crevettes a la Thai, the Onglet de Boeuf, and the Brooklyn cheesecake. All were excellent, the shrimp came with a nice dipping sauce, the beef was just seared outside and perfectly rare inside, and the cheesecake was very light and not too sweet - I'm usually not a dessert person but I would order this again! I had a couple of glasses of the Rose - Pays d'OC Tradition Dom Medeilhan Terra Vitis. The restaurant is situated on a quiet side street off of the Plaza Jean Jaures and is well worth checking out.

Date of visit: September 2018