“Sensational coffee”
Review of Le Hood

Le Hood
Ranked #363 of 1,745 Restaurants in Montpellier
Description: BREAKFAST • LUNCH • BRUNCH COFFEE & GOOD FOOD FRESH JUICES • HOMEMADE DRINKS... BRUNCH EVERYDAY! Kitchen open 10 to 4 Thusday - Sunday 9:30am - 6:30pm
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful service, a restful spot and most importantly, exquisite coffee. The earthy brew was divine.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

I stumbled on this cozy cafe this morning while looking for breakfast. The avocado toast and eggs were fabulous and the ladies were so helpful and compassionate in helping me work through some phone issues. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and food. Thanks for a bright spot in my day!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019

The food is delicious and very well served. The people is friendly and makes you feel comfortable the whole time. Great to have places like this in Montpellier! Dont miss it!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Today we came that restaurant for brunch with my wife and sister
There was empty table in outside and there was not written “Reserve” anywhere of table
So we sat down and waited the waiter
Waiter guy came and said and told us polite-rudely”this table is reserved so you can not sit here,it would be great if you ask next time before sit”
It was really inappropriate and we ‘ve left the place without order something
And we will never come for a visit

It was awful attitude

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We were on a shore excursion from a cruise and without much time. We dipped in for coffee and a quick bite but had less than 20 minutes to get back to our meeting point. They prepared fresh bites for four (vegetarian friendly) and fresh coffee and juices for us to take and since they were out of disposables....even gave us their forks to take with us! The music inside was great and the ambience very welcoming. I'd love to go back and enjoy a leisurely visit. The staff (maybe owners?) were so nice and friendly. I can't believe how hard they worked to get us out and on our way. The food was fresh and well-made. I recommend the avocado toast and the coffee cake!

Date of visit: August 2017