We stayed for 2 nights in late September and I don't think we could have chosen a better place in Montpellier. All the staff were so positive and helpful throughout, in particular in resolving a couple of problems not connected with the hotel. The location is ideal for the city centre, and the rooms were very clean and the bed comfortable. In addition, wifi is free, and there is a significant reduction on the car parking charge. We would strongly recommend the Pullman Antigone for anyone wishing to stay in Central Montpellier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier