Stayed for 2 nights in a Deluxe room (I was upgraded on arrival) and all of my very high standards were met and exceeded. The room was impeccable - clean, modern, high quality finishes, large and comfortable. Everything I needed was at hand - from the complimentary water and juice, to the sewing kit, slippers and even scales. I had a choice of getting the complimentary breakfast delivered to my room at no extra charge, and all movies were also complimentary. The whole experience was really luxurious and I would gladly go back to Montpellier again just for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier