The hotel is very well located if what you want is to walk in Montpellier. The rooms are very comfortable ( a little small for American standards) and nicely decorated. The people at the front desk were super nice, attentive and helpful. we could not have asked for better service. The breakfast is not worth the price especially since down town is just around the corner. However you have to go check the place out since it is located at the top of the hotel near the swimming pool. Nice view!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier