Probably the best one in Montpellier though there aren't a lot of hotels.
Nice rooms , very Comfortable. Swimming on the roof and very , very small, gym :-(
Last but not least , the location is perfect and central to visit old down town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier