I stayed at the Pullman for several nights while in Montpellier for business. The Pullman is very convenient between the old and the new parts of Montpellier. You have very easy access to the tram and buses to get all over. But if you want to walk to either river or the older part of town, it is all an easy walk. The hotel staff were very helpful and quality service oriented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier