We booked two nights here - one before going on a canal barge trip on the canal du midi and one one on the return. We were greeted after an early morning arrival expecting to leave our bags until the rooms were ready in the afternoon but were shown to our lovely room immediately. The hotel has a really charming roof terrace where we had breakfast in the morning - lovely selection, and some lovely sun loungers to relax on after walking around Montpellier town which is only a short walk away. Would recommend this hotel and will definitely try another in the Pullman hotel chain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier