Great location near the historic centre of Montpellier. A major plus is the secure parking with easy access to the hotel. The staff at reception were welcoming and provided good guidance to location of the historic sights. We also received a very good recommendation for a lunch time restaurant.
The room itself was spacious and comfortable
The roof top restaurant is recommended and the staff were attentive. There was a good choice for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Montpellier Center gives you that soothing, away-from-it-all feeling although it happens to be conveniently close-to-it-all. Situated between the old center of Montpellier and the Lez river in the Bofill-designed Antigone district, this hotel is a peaceful setting for a family holiday or a company retreat.Our roof-top Mediterranean restaurant, Le Vertigo, welcomes you for breakfast or a meal. Why not relax afterward with a cocktail in the Zanzi'Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Montpellier Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Pullman Hotel Montpellier