“Tasty and healthy ”
Review of Green Lab

Green Lab
Ranked #215 of 1,714 Restaurants in Montpellier
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We ordered two wraps with falafels, sauces and vegetables. It was tasty, portions were generous and it was not expensive. You can take it away but we stayed inside. Non-vegetarians will be satisfied, too.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I went here with the kids today, and we loved it ! Very healthy food for an adult & 2 kids, food enough for us with 3 juices to go with that for under €30... very nice !
Tasted fresh, tasted very good, fast delivery, trendy little student-restaurant... will definately go again

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I orderd a plate original. During eating I found a hair in my food. It was really disgusting so I went to the guy and showed him my plate. He was really rude, he took the hair with his hand and a napkin out and gave my plate back without any sorry. I told him I could not eat it like this so he just took my plate out of my hand and totally ignored me. I am disgusted by his behaviour and the food was not even good. Never going there again!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Mar Y
Reviewed August 16, 2017

The food is very tasty and worth your money. The sweet fries are delicious. The atmosphere is simple and cosy and the staff is friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Interesting place by the university. Fresh food, natural raw material, quality vegetable, convenient for vegan. Young atmosphere and a bit slow sometimes but it worst to wait...

Date of visit: July 2017