Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Maud B
“Agence malhonnête”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We decided with the agency that we could take the keys of the flat in the Montpellier Saint Roch trainstation ! however I found the station closed at midnight. The agency did not warn me !!! Impossible to fetch the keys so I spent the night in the car. The first time of my life, it's really uncomfortable... Fortunately I did not have my kid, it would have been a worse nightmare ! The day after I complaint to the agency, that I called at midnight (no anser of course). Collombet Stay agency was not pleasant at all as if I had invented this whole story. They said that station was open at midnigth ! what ?? they lie !!! I will never book with them again. And to be honest the flat is too small for 2 persons, too hot in summer et very noisy. Avoid Collombet stay !

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jun 7, 2017
Hello Maud,

Firstable, we are sorry about this situation because we are always trying to satisfy our customer and figur out what we could.
In your situation, we are afraid to confirm you that the train station was open until 1:15am on your check-in day. To be sure after talk with you, we even went to ask to the official desk who confirmed that the train station was open until 1:15am. Bellow, you can find official opening time of the train station (check-in date 25 of may = JOUR FERIE)

"VOTRE GARE : MONTPELLIER SAINT-ROCH
HORAIRES JOURS FÉRIÉS
Lundi - Mardi - Mercredi - Jeudi - Vendredi - Samedi - Dimanche de 06:00 à 01:45"

In addition, we found this solution of the key box to give to our customer all flexibilty to have access at the apartement at any time even if the agency is closed. Check-ins are available in agency from 4:00pm to 7:30pm, and by key box pick-up from 7;30pm to 1:15am (according to opening times of the train station).

We always send a confirmation by email to give all informations about opening times (agency&train station), check-ins instructions, apartment & city informations. We are always available by phone to assist you.

As we understood your situation, we accepted to give you back the payment for the first night, that is why we don't really understand why you are stil thinking that we are "agence malhonnête".

Regarding the apartement it is effectively small, but it is functional for 2 people to have some times in the city center of Montpellier!
In summer, all apartements are hot in Montpellier, that is why we have fans in all our apartements.

We are again sorry that you don't feel the way of all our effort....

We hope that you had a good time in Montpellier.
Best regards,
Colombet Stay's team

Travelers are raving about these Montpellier hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing