Spent a week here and found the location good close to Medieval Cite - 15 min walk. It's amazing value in terms of that, the accommodation is basic very basic but for a couple if nights at this price it's good.the staff helpful and breakfast reasonable €13 - rolls yoghurt etc. bikes to hire for €10 for half day if you want to ride into the new cite for shopping or looking around- its pleasant. There are good restaurants on Rue de Trivalle which is the road down from the old Cite. I ate at a few of them and food great. Recommend A short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence ADONIS Carcassonne La Barbacane is pleased to welcome you in a green setting next to Carcassonne city classified as World Heritage Site by Unesco. You will discover a beautiful region with an extraordinary cultural richness. ADONIS Carcassonne La Barbacane welcomes you in one of its 70 air conditioned apartments, fully furnished and tastefully equipped to make your stay a real success. We put at your disposal: a pleasant dining room for your family breakfast, for your well-being you will have access to the area of fitness and jacuzzi, and for business meetings,an equipped meeting room is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Adonis Carcassonne - Residence la Barbacane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis La Barbacane Hotel Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Hotel Carcassonne