We stayed overnight before catching our train to Spain. Great value for a large, clean apartment in spitting distance to the walled city and an easy walk over to the old city. Positives: clean, well positioned and comfortable. Negatives: no baggage drop (indeed everything's locked up) if you arrive before check in time of 3.00pm; could have done with a decent amount of soap in the bathroom; we weren't told of the facilities of the complex on check-in - this was a problem since we'd booked on our smart phone and didn't know that there was a gym, jacuzzi etc. The Adonis really reminded me of my old University Campus days. Having said all that, would we stay there again? Definitely! It's well priced, well positioned and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence ADONIS Carcassonne La Barbacane is pleased to welcome you in a green setting next to Carcassonne city classified as World Heritage Site by Unesco. You will discover a beautiful region with an extraordinary cultural richness. ADONIS Carcassonne La Barbacane welcomes you in one of its 70 air conditioned apartments, fully furnished and tastefully equipped to make your stay a real success. We put at your disposal: a pleasant dining room for your family breakfast, for your well-being you will have access to the area of fitness and jacuzzi, and for business meetings,an equipped meeting room is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Carcassonne - Residence la Barbacane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis La Barbacane Hotel Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Hotel Carcassonne