Hotel Bristol
Hotel Astoria(Carcassonne Center)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
Hotel Aragon(Carcassonne Center)(Great Value!)
$89
Ibis Styles Carcassonne La Cite(Carcassonne Center)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotel Montsegur(Carcassonne Center)
$99
Travelocity
Hotel du Chateau(Carcassonne Center)
$231
$225
  • Pool
Best Western Hotel Le Donjon(Carcassonne Center)
$165
$145
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Bastide Saint Martin(Carcassonne Center)
$132
Hotel Octroi(Carcassonne Center)
$108
$105
  • Pool
All reviewscanal du midiopposite train stationfacing the canalairport busseen better daysenjoyed my stayroom was clean and comfortablemedieval citywalk upboiled eggswi fiideal locationcontinental breakfastfrenchconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed four nights at this hotel as part of a Ramblers tour. We arrived on the Tuesday. The room is airy, a nice view over the canal, but therefore noisy at night, or quiet and hot if you close the windows. I needed a pillow but was surprised that the pillows in the cupboard had no pillowcases on. However, on Wednesday, someone put a pillow case on and I came back to a nicely made and comfortable bed.

On Thursday, I touched up my nails with new blue nail varnish, dashed out, and in the evening could not find the varnish again. Weird. I moved the furniture around, which revealed how dusty the carpet was. However, on Friday morning, the room had been thoroughly vacuumed and the dusty carpet looked really clean. I never found the nail varnish.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Miss E H
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Myself and my wife are actually sat here in the room we booked just for one night thankfully. We chose hotel bristol because it is very close to the bus pick up point for the airport. It's supposedly a 3 star but I wouldn't even grade it at all. The staff on reception are friendly enough but that's as far as it goes. The photos on the hotel website really are not what you get. The room is a disgrace to be honest. There's no aircon and the room is so hot. The wallpaper is peeling off, the grout between the aged tiles around the bath are black with mould...I could go on but suffice to stay we'll never waste 70 euros at this establishment again..

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank languedocmatt
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We have been travelling around france for a month and have stayed in various hotels. This is meant to be a 3 star Hotel. What a joke. Where do I start? The room was dirty, bed clothes stained and sheets ripped. The bathroom that was ment to white but was black with grim. The toilet flushed for 15 mins everytime it was used, the shower dripped all the time. We were there for 2 days, and they never made our beds or got new towels. The hotel smelled like cleaning fluid and the carpets are flithy. I would not recommend anyone waste their money on staying in this horrible Hotel. The only thing i will say nice about the Hotel, was the very helpful women at the reception desk when we arrived.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank cconwaycnw
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My widfe and I had a wonderful time at the Bristol. Our room overlooked the Canal Midi, and we could sit and watch the barges and boats plying up and down in the evenings while sipping wine and soaking up the atmosphere. The staff are first-class and the hotel rooms clean and comfortable. A great place for a short or slightly longer stay. I mustn't forget Venus. She's a little French bulldog who graces the entrance with a purely Gallic presence.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ugie
Reviewed October 1, 2010

passed through Carcassone for 1 night and needed somewhere to stay and this was the cheapest we found on the day. Beautiful town and the location of the hotel was very good for us being near the station.
The hotel was slightly dated but our room was spacious and clean. The only problem was the heat, im normally fine but had to sleep with a wet towel covering my entire body as it was so hot and there isn't air con.
In conclusion i wouldn't stay here again unless it was the cheapest i could find, not great value considering there's no air con however any time but summer it would be fine.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple