Lovely riverside hotel with underground car parking facilities. Rooms are small but well furnished and have a good en-suite.
It is worth paying the additional payment for a room with a view of the old town which is about 15 minutes walk accross the old bridge.
There is a couple of restaurants nearby where you can take breakfast and other meals if you do not wish to eat in the hotel.
The staff are very helpful and the hotels riverside restaurant provides meals of a high standard.
Try a short trip on the canal from the canal basin in the new town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hôtel DES TROIS COURONNES*** is ideally located in front of The old City of Carcassonne, at 10 minutes walking from the remparts, and 5 minutes from the town centre.- 69 rooms and 1 suite, 45 with a balcony and a panoramic view of the old city.- Panoramic restaurant on the 4th floor opened all year long- Panoramic Terrasse restaurant on the banks of the river (from april to october)- Private garage and bus park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Trois Couronnes Carcassonne
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel