“Good Food - Nice People”
Review of Chez Jasmine - CLOSED

Chez Jasmine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Although we have passed by the restaurant many times and said we would go, we didn't manage it until we had some visitors and thought we would finally give it a try. Certainly glad we did as the food was very tasty and the welcome by the owners very friendly. We shall be going back again.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

OK, so this is a cafe not a restaurant and situated on a road used by trainee speed-racer yoof. But, the owners bent over backwards to help us find the cafe when we got a bit lost en route, then cooked fabulous fresh Thai food. They are doing their bit to provide some variety to the food scene in Carcassonne, and it gets my vote.

1  Thank TeddyTokyo
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Having read such wonderful reviews of this restaurant I was excited to try it.
I arrived early, in order to get a place, for a Friday lunch to find it empty and staffed by a disinterested French lady. She showed me a number of precooked, prepackaged meals in a glass fronted chiller cabinet which had been labelled in marker pen with the prices. I enquired if these would be microwaved and she indicated that this was the case. there was no sign of the owners (as indicated by other reviews) or that my food would be freshly cooked.
Sadly I decided to leave as I was after a relaxed restaurant experience. Maybe I was just unlucky.
Perhaps better for a late night take-away!

6  Thank Nomadic_Explorer
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The nicest thai food i have had outside of thai land! just like the real thing. the restaruant is very small but that makes for a very personal feel. you can watch as your food is cooked for you fresh! if you like thai food i highly recommend a visit

1  Thank James P
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Beautiful fresh food. Both owners were so helpful, we will be back as soon as we are back in Carcassonne.

1  Thank ShayFit