“Fantastic place, great food...”
Review of La Roulotte

La Roulotte
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Just back from dinner here & I loved it. Really homely/old school decor, the menu had a great selection of food and each dish when it came was above expectations. Lots of fresh fruit & vegetables accompanied my dishes & the portion of duck I received was perfectly cooked & absolutely huge!
Only room for improvement is the wine. I wasn't offered a list & when I asked for a glass the options seemed to be white, rose or red. The quality of the food here deserves something more than just house wine!

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

If you are in carcassonne, you need to visit this resturant! Perfect food, wine and staff.
10 out if 10!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had a good meal here, the food was nice but I think for the price, I expected a little more. The salads were lovely and my husband enjoyed his steak but my prawns were a little overcooked, as were the vegetables.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We go here on every trip to Carcassonne and it is our favourite. Always a delight and the food is wonderfully cooked and presented.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Of the restaurants we went to during our stay in Carcassonne, La Roulotte was our favourite and we ate there twice. The food was imaginative, well-cooked and well-presented, and the staff were friendly and efficient. It seemed to get quite busy with tourists and locals, which is always a good sign.