“Disappointing...”

Ranked #78 of 110 Restaurants in Aigues-Mortes
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant and pizzeria, traditional French cuisine , fish and meat grilled on a wood fire, open year round
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Gave this one a try at lunchtime. Starters were fine for a standard lunchtime menu but after that it went down hill. My main course was a dried out chicken leg smothered in a sauce - I commented to the waitress that the chicken was overcooked and dry and I got a "Desolé" but that was all. My husband's pasta dish arrived with a raw egg broken over the top!!! Not something he relished eating. Overall poor value at 40€ for two and an unhappy experience. We gave it a wide berth for the rest of our stay!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We ate here last year in the Summer and found the food and the service terrible!. We sat down but noone came to us for over 20 mins. We asked a woman who looked like she was in charge, seating people and ordering others around. She just ignored us. When we were served and the food came it was awful.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner in this restaurant. The service was really bad. They urged us to chose, them ignored us. The restaurant itself is in bad shape. And the food was really exceptional bad. Just don't go there!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We'd already tried one of the tourist traps in Aigues-Mortes the night before and it was revolting. We figured we would try this one for lunch and hoped for better luck. The place was full, there was only one waiter for the whole restaurant and he seemed completely overwhelmed. Customers were getting antsy waiting for their food. When he made his way to us finally, I asked what he recommended on the menu and he suggested without hesitating a specific type of pizza and the mussels. This arrived about 30 minutes later. The pizza was hot and tasted ok. The mussels were warm, not rubbery and edible but nothing special. Nothing great here but I've had worse. Perhaps the best part of the meal was the chilled Listel wine. I understand the place is owned by two sisters. I saw one of them walking around but not helping. When I paid the bill, I suggested the waiter ask for a raise or work elsewhere.

1  Thank duster36
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Think they try to do too many things. Pizzas were very soggy and didn't compare well to others we had in th area.