“Rapid lasagna”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Went there with my kids and I was already late for their dinner. Fortunately they were fast to bring us the lasagna and the kids enjoyed them very much

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Italian place with a very friendly welcome, possibly because it was quite empty.

Decent burgers for both of us but cold almost immediately as they were served on a slate instead of a hot plate. Fries cold too as served in a small cold bucket. All very trendy but what happened to hot plates? If the chef had burger and fries at home would he really serve them like this?

Good fast friendly service, carafe of decent local wine at amazing value. Would have scored higher but hot food is surely a basic requirement.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

After exploring the walled area, we de died to get something to eat as we found ourselves in the main square. There were 4 adults & youngsters. 2 of the adults wanted mussels, but the first restaurant we approached announced that they were out of mussels, so we wandered around a bit further. When we found Trulli, we thought our luck was in because when we asked if they were doing mussels, the manager said, "mussels, pizza & burgers, that all". We then had over half an hour wait, just to place our order and were literally on the verge of leaving to try our luck elsewhere, when the waiter who seated us returned to find out what we wanted to drink. He disappeared before we could place our food order and a little while later, a waitress arrived with the drinks and we told her we would like some food. We ordered 2 Caesar salads, 2 burgers & 2 mussels. There was another long wait before the food arrived, so we were, by this point anticipating something Trulli special. My husband had one of the salads, which looked lovely, but although he enjoyed it, the dressing was nothing like a Caesar salad dressing. The girls enjoyed their burgers, but my friend & I agreed the mussels were the worst we'd ever had. We were so disappointed as they were the first of our holiday (we always choose them if they're on a menu, so we know our moules et frites, that's for sure). Along with the wait, this was definitely a place I wouldn't return to and would not recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018

After visiting Aigues-Mortes the ramparts and going around the city we needed some rest with a drink and some ice cream. The square was crowed but we managed to have a table. The service was good prices are pretty high.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

No idea about the quality of food as we only enjoyed the nice atmosphere of the place Saint Louis by having some coffee. Therefore it was perfect.

1  Thank anspaul