“Ribeye steak of bulls”

Ranked #54 of 129 Restaurants in Aigues-Mortes
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

After the trip in the salt flats we stopped to Aigues Mortes to delight us with a great ribeye steak of bull. Chez Coco was perfect despite the great flow of tourism. As I said , two steaks with potatoes, even my baby decided to taste the meat and she didn't want to stop to eat. Unfortunately the local is a little bit, but they welcomed us, and the stroller, without problems. The staff was very kind and the night was thrilling. I think one of the best dinner ever eaten.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I will not spend to much time on my comments as it is waste of time. Never seen such a rude, unfriendly service accompanied by under average food. Definitely NO recommendations.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We got to Aigues Mortes late and this was recommended to us by our hotel. We got there minutes after they had officially stopped serving but Coco made an exception. We went for the lamb shoulder, which was simply... divine. Roasted on a wood fire for 7 hours, plainly seasoned to preserve the taste of the lamb and the caramelised skin and wood smoke... all accompanied by an incredible ‘jus’ from the cooking juices used to confit garlic and other vegetables. Heavenly. Service ok other than Coco herself but worth a visit... go there and try the lamb shoulder!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Really disappointed with the service - the manager was very rude throughout and made a derogatory comment about my daughter’s attire when she went to the toilet. Avoid.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Had passed the night before and food looked good but was busy. So the following night I went earlier and less than 10% full. Immediately I was asked for choices in a very brusque style. Food was ok but after meal, bill was brought and she stood over me with bill (that I hadn’t seen) wanting me to pay. I expressed surprise but .... I still had half my drink and had been there <40 minutes, spent circa £30/head and restaurant still had lots spaces! #HospitalityCounts.

Date of visit: July 2018