See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Use it as a convenient place to stop at Aigues Mortes. Nothing else.
Bathrooms etc were clean and bed comfortable. Pool was a curious green, which didn't invite me to swim. Functional receptionist. Very little English spoken/but very like french spoken by me so that's a quid pro quo.
Value for money? Hmm!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

A good base for exploring this beautiful historic town and the Camargue. Situated beside the canal in a quiet setting with clean, modern rooms, a really good, fresh breakfast (€9) and plenty of parking.
Sadly we were not able to use the invitingly sunny patio to sit & relax, but maybe it will be open later in the year.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank Angela T
Reviewed June 21, 2015 via mobile

We booked for 3 nights but only stayed for 1.!

The room was clean but the pool was green and unusable. Reception was open when we arrived at about 4.00 and by 6.00 we had decided one night would be plenty we advised the lady in reception and contacted Booking . Com who were very efficient and agree to limit the booking to one night. There was no bar and after 7.00 there were no staff on the premises. We were offered a glass of rosé as they had no red or white wine and no beer other than 2 random bottles in the fridge. Ok for a bed but nothing else. Certainly not worth 100 euro a night!

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank Donald S
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Corinne and Victoria are doing an excellent job since they took over the previous management in february 2014. Rooms and bath are all renewed and modern, attention is great, breakfast is fresh and well prepared, pool is a nice little place to cool off after long walks through Camargue, the canal in front of the hotel makes a perfect camarguese environment, and being this charming hotel at walking distance from the city center, no doubt we shall repeat as soon as possible.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gi0p0liz
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had great difficulty making the initial booking. I was corresponding in English by email and the hotel would reply that they were full on a totally different date from the one I was requesting. Eventually I could make the booking. Then when I went to confirm it just before leaving for France, I was told the hotel was full! Again this was the hotel's inability to understand English. We found the staff friendly enough but as others have pointed out, their English is limited, in spite of a sign saying that English was spoken.

The room was simple but clean. As others have pointed, there is no hair dryer. The most annoying thing was the toilet paper dispenser! The toilet roll was contained within a silly dispenser which soon jammed and as the dispenser could only be opened by key, that meant no toilet paper. I told the owner & this was fixed but soon jammed again - be warned!

Breakfast was OK, including water melon.

Location is very good, ie outside the walls and easy parking.

Date of stay: June 2014