“Great food and service!!”
Review of Le Galion

Le Galion
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Aigues-Mortes
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I dined there with my husband and little one this evening and our food was gorgeous! Service was excellent and prices were very reasonable. I would definitely go back to this place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We decided to aigues mortes for the evening as it looks it had a good concentration of nice restaurants. I initially selected the cafe de bouzigues but we looked outside at the menu and it was quite restricting in terms of menu choice and when we went to the galion, the menu looked more extensive and had la gardiane de taureau which we wanted to try.
The welcome was great and we were quickly seated. The staff was really attentive and knowledgeable. We were well advised and ordered quickly.
The starter and the kids meal arrived very quickly and were delicious and the size was large.
We ordered the duck for main and the gardiane de taureau and we finished both of them as they were so delicious.The dessert were great too.
All of this were part of a menu and the price we thought was reasonable .
We had a great last evening in the south of France and this was thanks to the staff and quality of the food at Le Galion.
Thank you !

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Our best Dinner during our current trip to the South of France. Recommended by our host we did not book but were greeted by Madame & shown to a very nice table. Madame runs the restaurant with a steely determination & is certainly not a lady to be trifled with. This said, the service, food & wine were excellent. We had the 20 & 30-Euro fixed priced menus, which were very good value. The duck in particular was yummee!! Thanks to all for an enjoyable & entertaining evening & in particular to Madame.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

We ate here on our second night and it was great! Loved grilling my meat on a hot slab. I definitely recommend this for dinner. Great service and it was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Most things on the menu are uncooked or you cook it yourself. I prefer to have my food cooked for me and don't like sitting in the fumes of everyone else cooking. I picked the fish soup - not the best, followed by a pasta which was over cooked with a few dry mussels on top.

Date of visit: September 2017