“Great lunch spot ”
Review of Pur Etc

Pur Etc
Order Online
Ranked #116 of 502 Restaurants in Versailles
Description: In our restaurant located 5 minutes walk from the Palace of Versailles, all offered products are made the traditional way, in a kitchen nearby. We value a clean and healthy diet by making quality and proximity to raw materials our priority, while adopting a fair pricing policy and affordable. For every moment of the day, from breakfast to dinner, we offer cooked products around local fruits and vegetables and season: traditional dishes or revisited, salads, savory and sweet treats snack (quiche, scone, glasses, cookies, cakes), freshly squeezed juice, without forgetting our comforting hot drinks (hot chocolate, mocaccino with chocolate chip, organic tea and herbal tea fair trade ...). And Saturday, time for brunch! We propose dishs without gluten or witout lactose, for vegetarian or vegan people or not.
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Walked past this place a time or two before deciding on giving it a try.
It’s a different concept with the food in jars but I thought it was a bit fun. I got the jar, dessert, and drink meal. I did the Thai salad, which contained chicken, pineapple, with a coconut mango sauce, lemon cake and a latte. The Thai salad, served cold was absolutely delicious. It doesn’t look like much when you first get it but as you eat it really fills you up. The lemon poppy seed cake was also good, a little dry, but good. The latte was excellent as well.
Before I leave I’ll probably be back again to try something new.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Amazing place ..even if you are not vegan ...just
come :)
Jjjjjsssuuuuuuuuttttt. Cooooommmeeeeeeeee
U won’t be disappointed..for sure

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Out of all the places I ate on my vacation (to Paris, and then Versailles), this place was my favorite! I believe it was the sophisticated homemade feel, and the delicious food. They had clearly labeled vegan options for me, and my friends enjoyed their many other delicious offerings.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

After spending time wandering the halls of Versailles, we were in need for some food. We walked around the village and found PUR etc. which features locally sourced organic ingredients. We were surprised that the food is pre-made in glass jars and refrigerated. We ordered the vegetarian lasagne. The glass jar was heated in a pressure oven. It was an interesting concept in fast food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Almost 100% organic food, sustainable and fair trade, this place is perfect for a quick lunch or snack. I recommend.

Date of visit: October 2017