TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Wonderful Versailles tour with Anna-Maria

We did a private Marie Antoinette tour with Anna-Maria and it was our favorite day of our week long... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
jsanchez44
St. Petersburg, Florida
via mobile
Full Day Private Tour of Versailles

My 19 yo daughter and myself took the opportunity of a full day, private tour of... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LyraeT

Recommended experiences in and around Versailles
from $47.18
from $128.00
from $30.66
from $117.38
More Info
All reviews anna maria full day tour our tour guide highly recommend this tour excellent tour professional driver nice driver mercedes van perfect guide great company highlight of our trip in depth knowledge history come alive booked this tour great stories interesting information side entrance
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2019 via mobile

Anna Maria,our guide and Sebastian, our driver picked us up timely at our hotel. Anna Maria has a very vibrant personality. Very warm and friendly. Sebastian was a very attentive driver. I have a handicap and he was extremely helpful especially getting in and out of the van.
On the way to Versailles, she told us about various places as we passed by. When we got to Versailles we were able to skip the long lines and go right into the palace.
I needed a wheelchair and she got me one immediately and was so thoughtful and kind since she volunteered to push me in the chair.
Her in depth knowledge of the various rooms and their artwork and furniture absolutely amazed my sister and I.
My sister and I had the best time with Anna Maria. She was informative, enthusiastic with an extensive amount of knowledge about the magnificent architecture and artwork.
We also rented a golf cart and toured the gardens with her. As we drove through the gardens she explained a lot about them.
We will never forget our visit to Versailles with Anna Maria. Thank you Anna Maria for making this visit a memorable one. A special thank you to Sebastian for his caring ways and his attentiveness in driving.

Date of experience: October 2019
777xavierf, Propriétaire at Hidden Gems Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Good morning,

We are very thankful for your review about your private guided tour to Versailles with us. Your positive vibes are a huge encouragement to continue our efforts.
I am sure that Sebastian and especially Anna will be blessed to read you.
They are professionals and I do think that they do their best to offer a quality service as us at the office to organise your stay in Paris.

For the Hidden Gems team, I thank you again,
We hope to meet you again,

Best
Xavier

Reviewed October 9, 2019

Our small group of four had only a few days to take in Paris and Versailles. The Hidden Gems skip the line/private tour of Versailles with pick-up/drop-off at the hotel was the perfect solution to our time constraints. Our driver arrived on time and we were thrilled with our guide, Nathalie. She was kind, friendly, spoke excellent English, and was very knowledgeable about Versailles and French history. We learned so much and beat the lines at the palace. We made the most of our 4 - 5 hours together. I thought the cost was very reasonable for the experience, totally worth it! The Versailles tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. I highly recommend this tour and would stress that it is totally worth the expense.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019

We were a group of 6 and booked a private half day tour to Versailles with our guide Lorenzo. This tour was the absolute best use of our time and money ever! Driver Sebastian and guide Lorenzo picked us up at our hotel at 8am to drive to Versailles. We were given a little history on the drive over to the palace. Dropped off at side entrance so did not wait in line at all, went through security and were in the palace at 9:00 and it was not crowded at all. Lorenzo was a fantastic guide and we saw all the highlights of the palace as well as a tour of the gardens. We were then picked up at the side entrance (felt like royalty with the coach pulling up) and then we were dropped off at the Eiffel Tower around 1pm. I know many people spend all day at the palace, but 4 hr tour was plenty of time to see the highlights and then we were able to see Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, and Champs elysee in the afternoon. Since our time in Paris was limited this was money well spent for the great tour and exceptional service. Highly recommend this tour as the only way to go!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

If I could give more than 5 stars for this I would! Such a wonderful way to see these amazing places. My husband and I both felt like this was money very well spent. Our tour guide Natalie really helped us maximize the time we had in both places and made the experience so memorable! I would highly recommend using Hidden Gems to anyone thinking of touring Versailles and the Louvre!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2019

Booked a half day tour of Versailles for my family of four. Did the afternoon tour with Lorenzo as our guide. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Booking was easy and driver,Sebastian, was very professional. Definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2019