“Open on Mondays”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Be aware that lots of things are closed in Versailles on Mondays. Le Boeuf was open so we stopped by just for a drink. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Had a wonderful lunch here on a cold rainy day. The atmosphere was warm and cozy with excellent service. Great location to the Palace and easy to get too. Would definitely go back-- the French onion soup was fantastic !

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Attentive staff, an English menu if you need it, a stones throw walk from the palace and brilliant prices. I visited with my cousins and the Phil Collins music, Elton John and other eighties classics really hit the spot. Best meal I’ve ever had, because the ambience is perfect!

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Although the menu was not particularly to my liking, the dishes I selected were great. The staff is super nice. Would definitely make a repeat stop.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

I liked the atmosphere, the local was in a quiet location, we stayed outside and the tables were nice, clean and you had enough space between tables so that you won't eat at the same table with your neighbour, also the waitee was nice. However I was not impressed with the food. I ordered "cote de veaux" which was the daily recommanded dish. However I was not impressed with the dish. It looked nice on the plate but on taste level, the meat had no taste and was a lot of wather inside of it. I liked more the sauce and the pottatos on the side. By the way, cote de veaux is porc not beef. I payed with 5 euros more than the regular dish, I wasn't expecting that since the price was 19,90 + (5), total 24,5. I think is too bad that the food doen not bring anything special, I don't even remember the taste on the meat because it was bland, no savor, watery, nothing. If you want just to drink is ok, but eating here I find it not worthing the price.

Date of visit: March 2019