“Awesome galettes and crepes ”

Jeanne - Le Ble Noir
Reserve a Table
Wed, 6/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #20 of 498 Restaurants in Versailles
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Are lunch here when visited Versailles.
Food was excellent and wide choice. Would visit again if we return to Versailles!

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Loved everything, specially the apple caramel crepe with speculous creme and ice cream! Service excelent and really coozy place.
Got a discount by making a reservation with the trip advisor app

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We loved our meal here! The is a nice variety of food, even though almost everthing is served on Crepes. My wife an I split a Ham and Cheese crepe and a Fondue crepe. The carmalized onions were absolutely amazing. The salad was very fresh and the desert was amazing. We booked through the website and were suppposed to get a 40% discount, but did not. It may have been a communicationn issue.
We walked around the very charming area after dinner. The area is filled with little shops of every variety.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We booked a table online and got 40 percent off our entire bill. Everything was reasonably priced already, so that was a super deal. The staff was friendly, helpful, and service was fast. They have a great meal deal, which is called a "formule" in France, that consisted of a savory crepe and a sweet crepe for under 12 euro. I was so full from the savory crepe that I shared the sweet one with my daughter. Both were delicious. The crepes were beautifully presented. Staff spoke enough English to help with the meal. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

It's a must! The galettes and crepes are sooo yummy and the cocktails are surprisingly good.
It's worth waiting for a table, which I normally hate.
I will be back!