We spent 5 nights at Le Cheval Rouge and had a wonderful time - its location is excellent, right in the heart of the Restaurant district and within easy walk of the Chateau. The management and staff are relaxed, helpful and polite. The room we had was recently renovated and was really comfortable and well equipped. Trains from Versailles to Paris St. Lazard are frequent and inexpensive and once again only walking distance from the hotel. This was our second stay at Le Cheval Rouge and it won't be the last!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By staying at the Hôtel du Cheval Rouge you enter into the rich history of Versailles and its Château. Built in 1676, the Cheval Rouge was originally Louis XIV's livery. Since then, the Cheval Rouge has kept up this tradition of hospitality, with friendly service and 40 newly renovated rooms that will make your trip to Versailles restful and enjoyable. At a 5 minutes' walk from the Château, the Cheval Rouge is conveniently located between the three train stations serving Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel du Cheval Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cheval Rouge Versailles
- Le Cheval Rouge Hotel Versailles