Character and atmosphere are the best attributes of Trianon Palace. The whole point of this place is the elitism, touch of luxury, and a bit of a show (but hey, that's part of the whole point), and it achieves these objectives alright.
Service was excellent, location is great, very good Feng Shuai.
I especially appreciate the design of the bathroom with the combination of black and white mosaic floor, marble and tiles - and the simplicity of the layout - it says right out CLEAN.
Together with the wall lights of the bathroom it is a bit of Art Deco, which is wonderful.
Also love the breakfast service - elegant salle and the staff members are exceptional.
However, if ever perfection is what Waldorf Astoria is determined to reach, I have a few observations:
1, provide slippers and they are to be readily placed in the room.
2, make a better effort to impress with the interiors of elevators.
3, details in the refurbishment to be attended to, for example, spot lights to be properly installed, painting of the doors to be done more professionally.
4, maybe a purely personal preference here: use comforters ( 'qouette') instead of blankets ('couverture')
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel