This hotel is very good! Although the main building is old, the rooms and facilities are modern and up to date! The breakfast buffet has everything you could ask for in this luxury hotel! The fitness room is very well equipped but it is a bit difficult to program equipment (ex. tread mills) as the only available language is french (touch screen programming). The internet connection in the rooms are excellent (20-25 Mbs up and down), but unfortunately it is not free (.....come on, we are in 2014 and free wifi should be available in a luxury hotel like this!) Now you have to pay the horrible price of 25 euro/day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel