My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights using Hilton points. We were given rooms in the Pavilion building which were spacious and nice. The pool was nicely done. The negative was that a coke on the patio was 8 euro (that's over $10 American) which I thought was exorbitant. We needed to use the business center and that would have been extra $ if we had not been Hilton Diamond members. We dined at the Veranda, reviewed separately. Overall a very nice hotel but if I went back to Paris I would probably just stay in the city center of Paris and come out to Versailes for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel