I was upgraded from a Classic to a Deluxe room and it was wonderful. We had dinner the first night in the hotel and at a nearby restaurant the Nuance which by the way I would highly recommend. I preferred the Nuance but my partner preferred the Hotel. Front desk were very efficient friendly and quick. The concierges were wonderful. Taxis are very hard to get and they managed to get me one for a short distance as i couldnt walk far. Extras in hotel like drinks and food and wifi are expensive but the " you get what you pay for " really applied .. The rooms get done twice a day which is sheer luxury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel