Stayed here 3 nights after getting a deal from Hilton Honors. Had a great time (didnt spend much time in the room but it was good). The service was impecable from the front desk, to the concierge (very helpful), to the house keeping staff. Couple of tips, food is expensive, had breakfast (in room) for my wife with an extra juice and croissant and paid over 60 euros. Didnt make it to the chef Ramsay restaurants since they had a special menu for Valentines and it was out of my range. Ask for a room in the main building (the actual Trianon Palace). Two RER stations nearby River Gauche 20 mins talking or 10 euro taxi ride and Rive Drouty 10 minutes away walking. Right next to the gardens or the palace of versailles great location. One thing to be aware is (not sure if it is regular practice) they froze 100 euros per person per night for "insurance" from my credit card. A little far from Paris Centre, would stay closer to Paris if that is your main reason for visit but overall great hotel like every Waldorf Astoria should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel