The hotel has a variety of rooms and luckily we had a lovely patient desk clerk/ assistant manager show us our options. We had booked a deluxe king park view and we were assigned a ground level room at the valet entrance with no view what so ever. Finally got a room with a peak a boo view of the pastures. Musty smell, but it was ok. It is an old property. There was a room available higher up, but the lady warned us that there was a wedding with music going until 2 AM the next night right under the room! Good to know that this is a popular wedding spot, so be careful on weekends in choosing the room location. Food was very expensive, but good quality. Concierges were very helpful and pleasant. Loved the bike riding around the palace gardens one day and touring both palaces the next. Perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel