Me and my partner stayed here at the end of a holiday just for one night. It's a very grand hotel making a big impression on arrival, the hotel itself and the area around it. Our room was in the newer part of the hotel, over looking the gardens but still very nice and comfortable. We were also celebrating our anniversary which was mentioned on booking and shortly after our arrival a tray of goodies arrived, containing some petite fours and macaroons, all very yummy. However, with the tray there was a letter addressed to my partner welcoming us to the hotel, but it was obviously not personal, very generic. For such a smart, fancy hotel you'd think they had the time to try a little bit because something like that, so small, really does make the difference.
Overall, a very nice hotel in a lovely area. I think there are areas where a little bit more effort can be made to make it the grand, luxurious hotel that it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel