After staying few days in Paris, we had decided to try something new, and ended up to Trianon Palace hotel in Versailles. What a great experience. The first room they gave us was a disaster, a chambre de bonne in the fifth floor with hardly any light and very tiny. We talked to the reception and they gave us another room at the first floor which was truly great! Large room with big windows on two sides of the building, great big bathroom also with big windows and natural light.
The location in Versailles is great. You are right next to the parks of the castle for the great walks, and for visiting the Versailles palace could not be easier. Additionally, the city offers lovely athmosphere with lovely restaurants, shopping, an amazing food market and all this only 20 minutes train ride to the Paris center. We really fell in love with Versailles, and have to admit that even have lived in Paris for couple of years, never really visited the town of Versailles.
The hotel is just beautiful. Nice restaurants (one of Michelin, see review apart), great gym and spa, lovely swimming pool, great service and wonderful surroundings. This is a perfect getaway from hectic Paris for a couple of relaxing days. We will certainly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive Grand-style Palace & Pavillion building situated in 8-acre park bordering the Palace of Versailles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel