“Tres bien”
Review of A La Ferme

A La Ferme
Reserve with
A La Ferme is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 427 Restaurants in Versailles
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Foligno, Italy
“Tres bien”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The place is small, but nice and comfortable. The menu lists a good choice, with typical French courses. The food is very good, well cooked and served with care. I had a salad with goat cheese (really good...in other places they often exaggerate with awful sauces, but this was not the case), an entrecote (the meat was very soft) with French fries and a tasty warm chocolate pie. The price is wonderful (24 € for a complete menu).
I think you can ask nothing more!

• Visited November 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pleasant little spot”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband has driven past this restaurant on his way home from work for a while and we finally decided to give it a try.
We both got the house terrine made with Armaniac- very nice. I got the brochettes of beef/mergez&lamb and my husband got the onglet steak - both were tender and flavorful. We got a very nice carafe of the st Nicolas de bourgeuil for 12€ and topped off the meal with profiteroles served with individual creamers of warm chocolate sauce(the real thing, no hint of Hershey's). A meal for the two of us plus wine was 52€. We'll be back!

Bowmanville, Canada
“Charming and delicious”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

After visiting Versailles, we found ourselves looking for a place to have a late dinner. We walked down the streets seeing restaurant upon restaurant and not knowing which to choose. We chose this one based on it's cozy appearance and we were tired of walking. We were very pleased with our choice. We all loved our entrees and desserts and the bottle of red wine we had no problem finishing. The prices were very reasonable and even though we were the last customers in the place they didn't try to rush us out.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Sun4sandy
London
“Good value neighbourhood restaurant”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is an unpretentious but good value restaurant in the Saint-Louis quarter opposite the Potager du Roy. I came upon it by chance because several of the other restaurants reviewed on this site are closed on Sunday evening. And something about this place appealed to me more than some of the other busier, more touristy restaurants nearby that were open.

I think it's family run. Anyway it has that kind of feel. Most of the other diners when I entered were French speaking. Warm welcome and friendly service. Menus at 19 and 24 euros but with a couple of modest supplements here and there. Wine by the glass, pichet or bottle. It's good tasty food from the classic bistrot repertoire. For a town like Versailles the bill was pretty reasonable. And, a plus, I didn't feel out of place eating on my own. I'd go back..

• Visited May 2012