“Excellent food”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to book a table here on Saturday night - it is a small restaurant so you need to book. Madam doesn’t speak English but does her best to help and is very friendly. Whilst my French is terrible I do understand most menus and Madam had a book to show you the fish if you couldn’t understand it. The fish is excellent and cooked to perfection. I had the cervettes for starter and my husband had the scallops. The scallops were divine the best I have ever tasted. For main we had swordfish and turbot again both delicious. I wasn’t keen on the pudding but the types of pudding weren’t really my taste and we were so full we didn’t really need them. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and we would go back if we were ever in Versailles again

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Amnds

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

After a tough morning of Travel and touring my wife and I needed a break and good meal - we found the perfect spot at La Perle de Saint-Louis. What w wonderful meal and fantastic service. The host helped transit the menu and recommend great wine, fish and desserts ! What a Perfect experience !

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We were looking with my wife for a fish restaurant in Versailles. I have to say that for us "la perle de saint-louis" was the surprise of the year. The selection was covering all what you are looking for a "around the ocean" menu. Everything was fresh and delicious. Go there and enjoy.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank francoisr783
Reviewed March 19, 2017

This restaurant is rather old fashioned and quaint with Madam being very helpful on choice. Excellent selection of fish beautifully cooked and presented.Grilled oysters to start were delicious . The meal with a champagne cocktail and bottle of Puilly Fuise was about 160 Euros so upper end prices.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank paulpsails
Reviewed August 16, 2016

One of our best meals in France. Fresh seafood expertly prepared and presented. One of us had the sole meuniere, the best he'd ever had. The dorade was also wonderful. Not to mention excellent starters and deserts! The server was always attentive and very pleasant. For the quality level of the food, the prices are very reasonable. They have few tables so it is best to reserve. Highly recommended and we plan to return.

Date of visit: August 2016