We took the train here from CDG airport. The Versailles train station is almost directly across the street. The hotel is just around the corner from tourist shops and of course Chateau Versailles!
The hotel room is of couse small (to be expected at Ibis). The room was very clean with the exception of the shower which appears to be neglected by housekeeping. Many long hairs on the shower walls and doors left behind from previous guests.
The front desk staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Château de Versailles hotel is located in the centre, 200 m from the château and the Convention Centre. Only 50 m from the VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE RER C station, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays. Close to numerous restaurants, it has 85 air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests, a bar serving snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking. Guests on a business trip can use the Wifi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Accor Paris Versailles Chateau