Stayed three nights here. Breakfast was probably the best value any where in France if I'm honest. An open buffet with the eat as much as you can label on it.
Parking at a place like Versailles is always going to be a nightmare, unless you stay at this hotel with a huge secure underground labyrinth of a car park.
Here's the routine, check in, get in car, drive into car park, lock car, and then come up to ground level a hundred yards away from hotel !!
When leaving reverse this procedure.
Seriously, this hotel is constantly busy, but it's the place to be if your altimate destination is to make it into the Chateau of Versailles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Château de Versailles hotel is located in the centre, 200 m from the château and the Convention Centre. Only 50 m from the VERSAILLES RIVE GAUCHE RER C station, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays. Close to numerous restaurants, it has 85 air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests, a bar serving snacks 24/24 and private covered pay parking. Guests on a business trip can use the Wifi wireless broadband Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Accor Paris Versailles Chateau