“Great experience”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I will have to disagree with many of these reviewers. This was certainly an excellent half way stop between touring the estate and the chateau. Our waiter and service was excellent. Luckily it was a nice day so it was great to eat outside. We had some pizza, ham and fries that we enjoyed with some beers.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant La Flottille

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We ordered a salad and a pizza and asked for a carafe of water (the prices of drinks are very high and all other tables seemed to have these carafes of water). The water arrived but no bread as per other tables. We waited. Several other people arrived and ordered after us and received their food but still we waited. I eventually managed to catch the eye of the waiter who we had ordered from and he just muttered something which I couldn't understand. Then another waiter appeared with two plates and some bread which he placed before us, however it was not what we had ordered so we called him back and he just lifted the plates, realised they were for the people on the next table (who had arrived much later than us) and put them on their table. No apology. We waited a bit longer, desperately trying to catch the eye of the waiter again but to no avail. Eventually we just left. We had wasted about 50 minutes of our valuable time.

Don't bother - or if you must, don't get the waiter with the very large moustache!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

my husband and I enjoyed a lovely lunch after a beautiful , relaxed tour of Versailles.
My husbands pizza was Ok and my omelette was delicious. we had a very nice bottle of Chardonnay to accompany this and meal was enhanced by fresh baguette and chilli infused olive oil. Our waiter was extremely prompt and attentive and gave us very good service. this was one of our most enjoyable days in Paris and thank you to La Flotille for yor part in a wonderful day, we felt like we were sitting in a Renoir painting!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Service was very good during a very busy time, atmosphere is nice, half of dining room is casual the other half is up scale for evening dinners. Staff very nice, accommodating and spoke very good English. Great family menu. Server asked for tip which is unusually in that the tip is included in the price/menu. Good prices for a Versailles eatery.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband and I ate here for a quick bite yesterday. I ordered the onion soup, my husband choose the 'mountain sausage'. The soup was watery and tasteless, and my husbands sausage was dry (think dry like a salami?? - he's never ordered this before so we didn't know if this is the way it should be). Later the same night, I was affected by cramping and frequent visits to the bathroom for about 12 hrs. the soup was the only thing I had eaten that my husband and I didn't share...wished I didnt go there, i'd recommend picking up a baguette before u leave Paris and having a picnic.