“Amazing food, atmosphere and service!”

Gordon Ramsay au Trianon
Reserve a Table
Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #5 of 501 Restaurants in Versailles
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Delight in a masterful feast for the senses at our Michelin-starred restaurant. Exquisite French cuisine by chef Frederic Larquemin is served against the backdrop of the park of the Chateau de Versailles.
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I was incredibly impressed by everything during my stay at the Trianon Palace, but by far the best was the food. Of course this restaurant was amazing, no surprise there, but the lengths they have gone to to provide great options for Gluten Free guests are well beyond expectations. We got the 5 course tasting menu with wine pairings but I swear it seemed like more like 10 courses. Fantastic. Even the palate cleansing sorbet was exceptional. The staff was extremely warm and welcoming also. After touring Versailles, it was fun to feel like royalty here. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Heather H
Grégoire S, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay au Trianon, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your visit to our hotel and for your compliments especially regarding our gastronomic restaurant.
I am very pleased that you had a fantastic experience and that you enjoyed our options for gluten free guests.
I also appreciate your nice comments about our warm and welcoming team.
Looking forward to your next visit.
Sincerely

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Of course it is Gordon Ramsay! Good and tasty but I missed a bit of creativity to make the experience unique and memorable.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your visit.
I regret to see that you found our restaurant a bit conventional and that you missed a bit of creativity.
Hoping that you will let us another chance to prove our merits coming back in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

It was my second visit there and it was perfect like the last time. I tried only the dessert and it was amazing. Salted caramel mille-feuille tasted like heaven. I reccomend it to all who only has the opportunity, it worth. The place is completly luxury and the personel is just the best as possible.

Date of visit: May 2019
Grégoire S, General Manager at Gordon Ramsay au Trianon, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Madam,

Thank you for this second visit and thank you for recommending our restaurant.

I am really pleased to see that you enjoyed everything and especially your dessert which "tasted like heaven".

Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

If you are into gourmet foods, this is the place for you. Menu offers 3 course dinners and wines at expensive prices. Some wine on the menu were not available and the substitutes were unacceptable. Service was good, but the overall experience was lacking!

Date of visit: April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your visit.
I am sincerely sorry that your experience has not been up to your expectations and I took good notice of your comments that I shared with our team.
Hoping that you will let us another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

The best food in here. Guaranteed. I recommend this place to everyone, this food is, I assure you, pretty epic.

Date of visit: August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for your enthusiastic comments.
I am really pleased to see that you recommend our restaurant and that the food was the best one.
Hoping that we shall have the chance to serve you again in the future.